Contraindications to using Viagra, Levitra and Cialis
1) Those who have a history of hypersensitivity to the ingredients of this drug
Those who are taking nitric acid or nitric oxide (NO) donors The main ones are angina pectoris, myocardial infarction drug, and nitroglycerin. ..
Click at the bottom for detailed contraindicated drug names.
3) Those who are considered to have inappropriate sexual activity such as having cardiovascular disorders
4) Those who have unstable angina or those who have had angina during sexual intercourse
5) Those who have severe hepatic disorder how
6) on top of the blood pressure is more of the following low blood pressure 90mmHg
in the way of high blood pressure that are not managed by the treatment
on more than 170mmHg at rest, below is a case of more than 100mmHg
a history of 7) cerebral infarction and cerebral hemorrhage and myocardial infarction Those who have been within the last 6 months
8) Patients with retinal pigment degeneration This is a
very rare disease that begins with night blindness at school age and causes narrowing of the visual field and deterioration of blood pressure.
9) Those who have congenital arrhythmia (long QT syndrome) This is a contraindication to the use of Levitra.
Unfortunately, we cannot prescribe in the above cases.
» List of precautions and contraindications for Viagra, Levitra and Cialis
About high blood pressure during treatment
If you have high blood pressure being treated and the value does not meet the above, you can prescribe it.
Antihypertensive drugs are concomitant precautions for ED treatment.
Viagra, Levitra, and Cialis have the effect of lowering blood pressure, so when used in combination with antihypertensive drugs, symptoms of hypotension such as temporary lightheadedness and light-headedness may occur. With this side effect in mind, Viagra Levitra Cialis can also be used with high blood pressure.
find a doctor
Reassuring doctor’s biography / book, media history
Highly experienced doctors
ED・AGA related pages
Precautions for concomitant use of ED treatments and list of contraindicated drugs
The list of sexual enhancement products need to be careful
FAQ about ED treatment
Classification of ED
Comparison of Viagra Levitra Cialis
Self-check the hardness of the erection